The Coco Mono Ethanol Amide or CMEA we are offering has a generic name as coconut monoethanolamide and fatty amides. It is a nonionic and waxy type non-crystalline material. It is mainly used in PH sensitive formulation. It is found in a flake form with very low content of free amine. It can be served as emulsifier, thickener, wetting agent, dense foam booster, stabilizer etc. it mainly belongs to the chemical family of surfactants. Our company is available with this Coco Mono Ethanol Amide in all the quantity desired by the client.
- Product : WCI‐(CMEA)
- CAS No. : 68140‐00‐1
- Appearance : Off white Flakes
- Odour : Mild
- Amide content: 90% Min.
- Moisture : Max. 1.5 %
- Melting point : 58‐ 65oC
- Free Amine : 1.5 % Max.
- Free Acid : 0.5% Max.
- Ph 1% : 9‐10.5
- Cocomonoethanolamide is a well‐known agent for foam boosting and stabilization and viscosity control used is shampoos, liquid soaps and similar cosmetic/ toiletry products and industrial cleaners.
- It stabilizes the foam in the presence of hard water and sebum.
- Due to its low amine value the formulated products rarely require subsequent pH adjustment after its addition.
- In acid shampoos cocomonethanolamide should be preferred over cocodiethanolamide as, being a secondary amide it is more resistant to hydrolysis.
- Use Typical use levels are between 1‐3% Packing 25 kgs net fiber drum/poly bags